Popular Posts

Monday, November 19, 2012

Malaysian International Driving Permit

As I'll be going Taiwan next month, thought of renting a car to bring my family here and there.

Thus I emailed consular of Malaysian Friendship and Trade Centre asking about short-term possibility of driving a car legally in Taiwan, and she replied to get an International Driving Permit (IDP) from local authority JPJ, only then can I drive a car in Taiwan for 2 months only.

According to unofficial JPJ Website, this IDP costs RM150 per anum, oops! I'm not going to spend that much for that short.

Details in Chinese, for your reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment