Just came across an interesting article in The Lancet about old people seeing things they knew not true, as referred to Charles Bonnet's syndrome, thanks to the advancement of science.
While I'm impressed with the article titled "The sound of silence" reporting auditory hallucinations of an old lady keep hearing familiar voices & music, which is rather romantic, oops.
'debtdash' is derived from Indian 'devdas', story behind. This is a blog sharing thoughts on information technology, internet & social phenomena. Welcome!
Popular Posts
-
Got an email stating that I've been chosen to get the chance to own a Chrome Notebook, or code name CR48 . I saw this and thought it i...
-
A blank Sunday, seldom I have time awaits me to kill. Eventually I went to swim with my colleague & her family in Penang Chinese Swimmin...
-
It's been 5 years since I graduated from NTU . Apart from a tiny little certificate, which only been shown a few times when I went ...
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment