Just came across a Superusers section in Foursquare Support FAQ when I attempt to learn if they finally willing to clarify the users about their apps version by putting on version numbers.
I am so into it despite they disappoint me in this particular issue. So I'm in, no, just to apply and see, as I keep on updating details of venues and flagging mislocated or duplicate venues.
I really hope they care of Symbian users a bit more, or until I jump into Droid. See, so despair being a small user.
'debtdash' is derived from Indian 'devdas', story behind. This is a blog sharing thoughts on information technology, internet & social phenomena. Welcome!
Popular Posts
-
Got an email stating that I've been chosen to get the chance to own a Chrome Notebook, or code name CR48 . I saw this and thought it i...
-
A blank Sunday, seldom I have time awaits me to kill. Eventually I went to swim with my colleague & her family in Penang Chinese Swimmin...
-
It's been 5 years since I graduated from NTU . Apart from a tiny little certificate, which only been shown a few times when I went ...
No comments:
Post a Comment