Just got rehearsed by my colleague regarding neurofeedback with a cover story titled "The Alphalearning Revolution" in the magazine Calibre.
The main idea is to achieve the balance or harmonious state physically & mentally, in a damn fast way.
It is rather costly for average families but the market demands are incredibly huge, that there are now a few profit-making private schools lining up crunching for the local big cake.
External links:
Alphalearning Institute in Switzerland (You'll be shocked by the price list)
OpenEEG (What we'll like, open-sourced)
'debtdash' is derived from Indian 'devdas', story behind. This is a blog sharing thoughts on information technology, internet & social phenomena. Welcome!
Popular Posts
-
Got an email stating that I've been chosen to get the chance to own a Chrome Notebook, or code name CR48 . I saw this and thought it i...
-
A blank Sunday, seldom I have time awaits me to kill. Eventually I went to swim with my colleague & her family in Penang Chinese Swimmin...
-
It's been 5 years since I graduated from NTU . Apart from a tiny little certificate, which only been shown a few times when I went ...
No comments:
Post a Comment