Ok I must admit I borrowed the original title.
Chiropractors as Family Doctors? No Way!
This is just too arrogant and eager for the chiro institutes to push their graduates into disastrous consequences.
Chiro Stroke Channel
'debtdash' is derived from Indian 'devdas', story behind. This is a blog sharing thoughts on information technology, internet & social phenomena. Welcome!
Popular Posts
-
Got an email stating that I've been chosen to get the chance to own a Chrome Notebook, or code name CR48 . I saw this and thought it i...
-
A blank Sunday, seldom I have time awaits me to kill. Eventually I went to swim with my colleague & her family in Penang Chinese Swimmin...
-
I can recall the ultra-chaos states in pan-political Taiwan. It's now happen in my beloved Malaysia too. Whatsoever now the fate is in t...
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment