So great to came across this documentary tonight about story of ancestors of South East Asia Chinese.
Exodus - Episode 1
Made in Malaysia, I like the animation depicting ancient scenes in between and, not to mention the real live filmed scenes from last century.
'debtdash' is derived from Indian 'devdas', story behind. This is a blog sharing thoughts on information technology, internet & social phenomena. Welcome!
Popular Posts
-
Got an email stating that I've been chosen to get the chance to own a Chrome Notebook, or code name CR48 . I saw this and thought it i...
-
A blank Sunday, seldom I have time awaits me to kill. Eventually I went to swim with my colleague & her family in Penang Chinese Swimmin...
-
Just got rehearsed by my colleague regarding neurofeedback with a cover story titled "The Alphalearning Revolution" in the magazi...
No comments:
Post a Comment